Health & Wellness Advice
A good quality vertigo supplement can provide significant nutritional support to those suffering from the sensations caused by this condition. The powerful properties found in natural ingredients can deliver direct benefits for taking care of the symptoms caused by vertigo, such as feeling off-balance, dizziness and spinning sensations. Our research has shown that given the correct dosage and potency of specific key ingredients – you can achieve incredible results.
Looking for a vertigo supplement doesn’t have to be confusing or intimidating. With our professional knowledge to guide you, you’ll be able to tell which supplements are worth buying and which you should stay away from. We’ve researched the market and thoroughly examined the available products available to create a helpful guide that will lead you to the right vertigo supplement for you. This guide will advise you on what to look for in a vertigo supplement, explain how they work, and even suggest some of our top picks.
5 Things To Look For In An Effective Vertigo Supplement
It should contain:
- Vitamin D to avoid deficiencies that increase the likelihood of suffering from vertigo, and to prevent the condition from recurring.
- 240mg Ginkgo Biloba Extract to manage blood flow to the brain and inner ears, and proven to alleviate vertigo symptoms in this exact dosage.
- at least 750mg of Ginger Rhizome Powder, a powerful antioxidant-rich spice with anti-nausea and vertigo benefits.
- a bioavailability enhancer, such as BioPerine®, for faster, superior nutrient absorption and more effective results.
- only non-GMO ingredients and no additives for a safe, pure and effective product.
What We Uncovered
With a little research, we were able to spot the supplement suppliers that were simply out to cash in on the latest trend versus the products that we consider to be high-quality and effective.
- In short, most vertigo supplements are not based on science and clinical research, and most do not use the correct ingredients or the exact dosages that have been clinically shown to produce results.
- What’s more, they are not always 100% certified for purity and often include unnecessary ingredients that provide no benefit whatsoever. Some supplements do not contain the same potency as they claim on their labels, with many companies even hiding their supplement facts to prevent consumers from better understanding what is contained in the formulas.
Some companies think that sticking a label on their bottle with the words ‘Vertigo Supplement’, without even stating exactly what is inside each capsule and why certain ingredients have been added or not, is enough for people to want to buy their products. Unfortunately, many consumers fall for this scheme and are later disappointed by a lack of results. Don’t become one of these disheartened shoppers; check the facts and read the labels before you buy.
Our research identified key areas that we felt raised concerns when purchasing a vertigo supplement. With so many products out there, we felt that we needed clear parameters as to what to look out for when investing in a vertigo product.
- Will it be effective? This is probably the main concern for consumers. After all, why waste your money on something that is useless? Unfortunately, there are many products that simply don’t work. Buyers should be aware that there is a precise science to creating an effective formula and that there are products that will work.
- Will it be too expensive for me to purchase? Our research uncovered a few manufacturers selling vertigo capsules for $80 or more. People often think that by paying more they will get better quality, but this is not always the case. Don’t risk your hard-earned money on something that has an overinflated and unrealistic price.
- Is the company open and transparent? Manufacturers should be transparent and open, providing you with as much information and guidance as they can. For you to understand whether a company is simply exploiting the latest trends or not, you need to be consumer savvy in order to establish which are the best companies to purchase products from and which ones to avoid.
Finding Effective, Quality Vertigo Supplements
There are several key elements to look out for that can pretty much guarantee a product’s authenticity.
- Monitoring By A Third Party: There are organizations that will independently monitor and track the reputation of a company and assess their customer satisfaction levels. A company’s reputation is incredibly important within the health industry. Make sure you select a top provider that has an impeccable reputation and is backed by an independent third-party monitoring organization.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: Many companies offer you a money-back guarantee if their products do not bring the results that you are looking for. Some are better than others. Choose a company that has a solid satisfaction guarantee. A strong guarantee demonstrates a manufacturer’s confidence that their product will deliver the desired results.
- External Testing: This is not the same as a monitoring company. Third-party testing substantiates and verifies the quality of the manufacturer’s product. It can be very expensive for manufacturers to undertake, and can even disqualify entire shipments of products that don’t reach the correct standards. That being said, when manufacturers don’t have independent quality control and testing, there is no way of knowing if their products are effective, or indeed, safe.
Our Research Results
An effective vertigo supplement should contain top quality ingredients in their clinically proven dose and potencies for optimal health benefits. It should contain Vitamin D, Ginkgo Biloba Extract and Ginger Rhizome Powder to have the best chance of fighting the symptoms of vertigo. It should also contain a bioavailability enhancer for quicker, more effective results, and it should not contain any artificial ingredients including synthetic fillers, binders, or other additives. We also believe that the manufacturer should provide a 100% money-back guarantee to back up any claims made about the product.
During the course of our research, we found out that the number of vertigo supplements on the market is surprisingly small. There are products that treat related, or similar, conditions, and products that focus on a single ingredient, but not many with an exhaustive formula specifically targeting vertigo in an easy-to-take, capsule format. Almost every product failed to pass our specific criteria.
There are some manufacturers who fail their customers by adding unnecessary ingredients that weaken the potency of their formulas. Other manufacturers simply fail when they use a lower standardization than what has been proven effective in scientific studies. Others fill their capsules with binders, additives, or preservatives that could potentially be harmful. All but a few of them avoid quality control testing.
We are very confident in the top brand that we picked. Given our stringent parameters and reasons for choosing our top products, we are sure that our #1 choice will help you achieve the results you are looking for.
Why Did We Select Our #1 Choice As Our Top Vertigo Supplement?
Our top pick not only met all of our strict criteria for a quality vertigo supplement, but it also beat them!
Look at what it contains:
- Vitamin D3 – the most effective form of vitamin D to offset any deficiencies and thereby prevent vertigo symptoms caused by inner ear problems.
- 800mg Ginger Powder – the most effective spice to reduce the effects of vertigo. This is a higher dose than most other products.
- 240mg Ginkgo Biloba – the exact dose proven in clinical studies to improve balance and dizziness.
- BioPerine® – for improving bioavailability of nutrients and delivering faster results.
Our Top Choice For A Vertigo Product
We think you will agree that our top choice stands above and beyond the competition. The company’s excellent reputation, top quality product, external independent monitoring and testing – coupled with an incredible money-back guarantee policy – makes this an undoubtedly solid pick if you are looking for a quality vertigo supplement.
✓ Money-Back Guarantee
✓ Consumer Feedback
✓ Company Reputation
Approved Science VertiSyl
If you are looking to prevent deficiencies that cause vertigo, relieve vertigo symptoms, and improve blood flow to the brain and inner ears, then Approved Science VertiSyl is something that deserves your undivided attention. Of all the vertigo supplements currently available on the market, this is the one that deserves a closer look and very likely, the one that will change your life!
VertiSyl contains the highest quality, clinically-proven, natural ingredients for promoting vertigo relief. It has all the right ingredients for alleviating symptoms while also supplementing for any deficiencies to help prevent episodes before they occur. Vitamin D3 is the first ingredient to grace the VertiSyl formula, added to combat deficiencies that cause vertigo as well as reduce the recurrence of future episodes. Next, this product contains a high 800mg quantity of Ginger Powder, proven to be effective for vertigo symptoms, nausea and motion sickness. The formula also includes 240mg Ginkgo Biloba Extract. This is a higher dose than most other formulations include, and is the exact amount and standardization that was proven effective in studies. Lastly, it contains the remaining ingredient on our must-have list, BioPerine®, for enhanced bioavailability and quicker results. Essentially, this product ticks all the right boxes for an effective vertigo formula.
Quality: VertiSyl contains high-grade, 100% natural, clinically-verified ingredients. It does not contain any additives or preservatives and is 100% safe to use. Approved Science’s commitment to the health industry is excellent and displayed by manufacturing all of their products in an FDA-approved facility with cGMP certification.
Reputation: Approved Science’s reputation is top quality. They are well known in the industry and are an established company that provides great customer support service, secure and easy checkout as well as prompt, efficient delivery. This manufacturer has several third-party monitoring services, including buySAFE, Norton, and Trustee, as well as an A+ rating from the quality monitoring company QualityTrusted.
Money-Back Guarantee: Every item sold is supported by a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee. Such guarantees from manufacturers show strong confidence in their products’ ability to deliver results. Great news for consumers.
Bottom Line: If you are looking for a product that ticks all the boxes for an effective vertigo supplement that comes from an established, reputable company with an excellent money-back guarantee, then this is the supplement for you.
It would be good to note that, due to high demand, Approved Science VertiSyl is often sold out. To avoid having to back order, don’t hesitate to make that purchase when you see it in stock.
See The Full Review
Promoted as a health product to ease vertigo, motion discomfort and associated nausea, Professional Botanicals Eq-Balance is our next product up for review. This product is one of many from a very well-established American company. They have claimed their place in the market with a product to specifically target the symptoms associated with vertigo. However, is that enough to make this a successful supplement?
This product does include Ginger Root, one of the ingredients that we were specifically looking for in a vertigo supplement. However, other than the two ingredients that comprise the capsule itself, its formula consists entirely of a 1070mg proprietary blend, a vehicle that enables the manufacturers to list their ingredients in unknown, unspecified quantities. So as far as formulas go, it is unclear to us if this one will actually be effective. Even if the ingredients are pure and high quality, if some of the ingredients on our ‘must-have’ list have been omitted, then the overall effectiveness of this product is in doubt.
This supplement is made by an experienced manufacturer in an FDA-approved facility with cGMP certification. It is free of unnecessary ingredients and contaminants, and has a 30-day return policy. We were also pleased to see a price tag that suggests quality. These are all things that endorse a product, even though the return policy is shorter than some of its peers. When reviewing this product, we found a few things that just didn’t meet our standards. Read our full review before you buy for a thorough list of pros and cons regarding Eq-Balance.
Click here to read the full review
HumanX VertiGone is our third product up for review. HumanX is a U.S.-based company with a variety of products supported by the latest scientific advancements. Although the company is primarily concerned with anti-aging, they also have products that fall under other categories, such as this one. VertiGone claims to be based on a natural, evidence-based formula. It is targeted to relieve dizziness, motion sickness, nausea, headaches, migraines and ringing in the ears.
VertiGone’s ingredients are made up entirely of a proprietary herb blend. Unfortunately, this means that we have no way of knowing how much of each ingredient is included in the formula, or what its potency is. Although the herbs included could be beneficial for overall health, they have not all been proven to help alleviate vertigo, dizziness, or nausea. Moreover, some of these herbs are known to produce side effects that include dizziness and vertigo. This is clearly counterproductive and not at all what we are looking for in a vertigo supplement.
We did appreciate that this company takes testing seriously to ensure safe, pure and reliable products that are made in a cGMP-certified facility, and that the vast majority are third-party tested. We also liked their attractive, light-blocking bottle designed to protect its contents, and the fact that they don’t test their products on animals. However, it is worth considering that you only have 30 days to return this product if you are dissatisfied. A longer guarantee would be preferable, all the more so due to some of the concerning consumer reviews. Continue reading our full review to see if this product is worth your money.
Click here to read the full review